How to clean your social distancing screens – do’s & don’ts
- Lint-free cloth, tepid water with a light soap
- Do not wipe in circular motions- wipe in one direction using parallel, overlapping strokes
- Apply soft pressure to avoid scratching or blemishes
- Do not use sharp or hard objects to remove stubborn dirt or stains – avoid using fingernails to
- Air drying is the best practice to achieve a pristine finish and avoid scratching and scrapes
Store Vision Ltd (SVL), is Ireland’s sole all-in-one impact protection and damage prevention provider. With one of the largest dedicated teams, we survey, assess, supply and install across the country.
In operation since 2007, our portfolio includes retail, warehousing, manufacturing, logistics and distribution, pharma, healthcare providers and traffic management to name a few.
What is impact protection? It’s a system that protects your structure, machinery and people. Impact protection includes products such as: bollards, crash barrier, pedestrian walkways, hygienic cladding, Armco and warehouse racking protection.
SVL is reliable, knowledgeable and decisive. Above all, we listen to your needs and deliver unique solutions to meet budgets and deadlines.
If you have any queries or need advice, give us a call, because impact protection is our passion.
David McHugh – McHugh Components: “The installation of protection barriers in our warehouse was handled very professionally because the staff were very friendly and efficient. I would be happy to recommend SVL.”
John O’Kelly – Alliance Maintenance: “Extremely knowledgeable staff, all are friendly, efficient and helpful.”
Damage is inevitable, workplaces are unpredictable, SVL solutions are essential.